Sunday, August 10, 2014

Great Songs To Accompany You Through The Week!

Hi everyone!

It's really fast that a week just passed and it's back to Monday again!
What's more, in less than 3 weeks time, Denise is gonna give birth! We are so looking forward to this mind blowing and life changing experience.. woot! :D

Are you believing God for a fantastic time this week? I'm sure you do.

For the past week, I have been listening to a couple of songs on YouTube while working. I've been replaying the three songs over and over again for the entire day, until it became a week.

I'm taking this chance to share with you these songs and I hope they accompany you this week too!
(Listed down in my order of preference)

Have a singing good time in office or at home!


1. Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear


2. Hillsong - Alive


3. Matt Redman - We Are The Free


No comments:

Post a Comment